Friday, July 29, 2011

I am a clown

No seriously I was a clown walking the streets of Mexico yesterday handing out flyers for their home groups. I didn't really want to dress up like a clown but God always has other ideas. They needed 4 clowns and Michael wasn't feeling good. So I offered. We ran into several el ninos who were excited to see me act silly and make balloon animals. Dos chicos were laughing uncontrollably at me dancing in the street. I must have looked funny or something.. :-)
It is so different people are so receptive to you on the street where at home most of us would only look down and hurry by not stopping.
We got to participate in a home group last night...worship was powerful followed by quatro moving testimonies by Mark y Amy y Enrique y Edgar. It was so neat (not the right word) to hear enriques testimony. He took off work this week to drive us all around. There are no words to describe how God is working in Mark a fairly new believer. It is catching and emotional. We get to see a lot of the kids we connected with at camp. Queso and Naomi and when Kaul and Harold walked in Mark was overjoyed they got to see each other again.
Today were are going to Hermini's to discuss the children and give each other ideas and then we are off to learn about the history of Mexico. I have connected with Hermini she is an amazing woman of God and so excited to have us at su casa.
P.s. I don't know how you could come down here and not want to come back as often as you can :-)
Again just the facts :-)
Adios!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

2 comments:

  1. Loved reading your posts! Sounds like you are having an amazing time! Can't wait to hear more!! Thanks for sharing - you amaze me everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing Kristin! I look forward to hearing more of your heart later. They certainly are an easy group of people to fall in love with!

    ReplyDelete