Sunday, July 24, 2011

God's Suffiency

Love how God surrounds us with exactly what we need, when we need it!
Yesterday I was overcome with self-doubt about going to Mexico, Who am I?, Why did God choose little old me to go, what could I offer, someone else is surely better suited????
One of my memory verses is 2 Corinthians 12:9 because I struggle with this constantly  (But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.)...but I needed to hear it from someone else this morning...Pastor Tony spoke on God's sufficiency!  
"Insecurity will paralyze you from all God wants do in you and through you."

Can't wait to see how God works in and through me in Mexico!

Here is link to Pastor Tony's sermon this am...

http://bath.graceohio.org/Media.aspx

1 comment: