Friday, July 29, 2011

Arrival

Today has been a long day...but amazing. I have been stretched in trying to use my Spanish. Although it is very apparent I need to take some classes when I return.
Met Bess y Brenda y Denver y the Crocimex women pulling together the children's camp. Everyone was so amazing. Loved hearing about their vision for the kids and their heart for each of the kids. It is impossible not to catch that vision and love and I haven't even met them yet.
Martes
It is 648 am and we are checking out of the hotel headed for camp. I am super excited to meet the kiddos, sing in Spanish, and help with all the activities and sharing Cristo!

Our theme verse at the camp is How good and pleasant it is when brothers live in unity.
Cuan y bueno cuan agradable es Que los hermanos convivan en armonia!
Psalm 133:1

Please be praying for the kiddos to hear the Grace God Freely offers to them and know that they are loved...they come from what is considered shameful backgrounds and are very inhibited.

I will be back Thursday...
There is a photo of the group on facebook before we left!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment