Hola,
Gracias for supporting me financially and through prayer. This trip wouldn't be possible without all of you!
I wanted to have a place for you to journey along with me, and catch a glimpse how God is working. I will be posting snapshots from my journal on here, as well as pictures. Be sure to also check out FB for photos as well.
I thought I would start with sharing a song that has been with me since I began praying about the trip to Mexico. it is by Jake Hamilton from the album Marked by Heaven and it is called The Anthem. It has been a great encouragement to me and a reminder. Here is a snapshot of the song...I am royalty, I have destiny, I have been set free, I am gonna shape history. Esther was royalty, she had a destiny, she had been set free and she would shape history. This trip will definitely be stretching me being in another country where I am not the best at speaking the language. I am excited to see how God works through the team and me! Remembering that I am a warrior princess for God, gives me great encouragement.
Jake Hamilton- The Anthem
Esther 4:14-16 has stayed with me.
"For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your father's family will perish. AND who knows but that You have come to a royal position for such a time as this? Then Esther sent this reply to Mordecai: "Go, gather together all the Jews who are in Susa, and fast for me. Do not eat or drink for three days, night or day. I and my maids will fast as you do. When this is done, I will go to the king, even though it is against the law. And if I perish, I perish."
No comments:
Post a Comment