Arrived in Mexico City around 2pm and had a wonderful lunch and time to catch up with Bess y Brenda y Denver. We then headed to Aargon for what we would call RLG, Real Life Group. I was to speak to the teenagers on love and Mandy was to speak to the adults. I think it went okay. I was rather nervous even though I speak to teenagers all the time...partly because I didn't know what they normally do. We played a little game to break the ice. I brought some oreos and we tried to move them down our face with no hands. Something the Garage kids that was hilarious...and hopefully they did too....I took a few photos on my phone as I forgot my camera. It was so good to see some of the kids. A couple of them went to camp in July. We had a great time just hanging out with kids and I am super glad to be back. Short blog...but just wanted to let everyone know Mandy and I made it...You could pray for my shoulder...carrying my bag has been rough. And it is in constant pain...(but I brought a lot of advil/aleave and my ice pack so hopefully it gets better.
Love you all!!! Tomorrow is breakfast with the ladies and then off to speak again at another group. Good stuff and feels good to be back :)
No comments:
Post a Comment