Well it is Sunday Morning...which means the women's retreat has ended and we are back "home". Today we are going to Church at the Marte group and then I think we are having dinner with a few of the leaders. So hard to believe that the week is over and we leave BRIGHT and early tomorrow. I think we need to be at the airport at no later then 5am. So we are getting up pretty early.
The women's retreat went well in my eyes but I definitely have a different view. The foam boards were a huge hit...the women really enjoyed craft time...and I enjoyed watching them be creative and expressing themselves. Mandy did a great job speaking on how to show love...Mandy and I were in a group with Herminia during the encouraging section and I loved it was just our small group. What a great time to tell people how wonderful they are...
We went to bed around 1am and then we got up at 6am had to be out of the building by 7am...I spoke on Grace in the morning being God's crazy love and then we had the love stations...we ran out of time for our dynamic interaction...but we had time to show how God was working in our lives during the retreat and specifically during our alone time with the love stations...Heard some great stories. Patti shared how she laid down in the grass to do one of hers and saw a flower that was being pressed down by the grass and she said she used her pen to pull the flower above the weeds that were entangling it...and it reminder her of exactly what God does...he pulls us up...God is definitely working in her life!!!
It was sad to leave as always wish there was a little more time to fellowship but it was still good. Tiring but good.
Well I have to get ready for church! And put on a happy face even though it is our last day...
No comments:
Post a Comment