Mandy and I heading back to Mexico City on October 4th and return October 10th. I have a few specific prayer requests.
We grow deeper in our relationships with Christ as we prepare to speak on Love for the week.
We can overcome the language barrier. There will a couple days were Mandy and I will be going separate ways to interact with the home groups.
Pray for the Mexican Women that will be will interacting with that their hearts are open to hearing Your words, and how to put them into action
Our physical well-being. We will be 2,000ft higher than Denver. Mandy has suffered the last two times from altitude sickness for at least a day. Pray for me as I deal with my headaches. Also pray for my IBS/stomach issues.
Our perseverance and strength, the trip is filled with lots of activities and lots of speaking engagements. We would stay focused and that fatigue would not set in.
We walk in the spirit in all situations and depend on God’s wisdom, strength and ability and not our own. Pray for an attitude of humility and brokenness.
That the love of Christ will shine through our lives and lips clearly and with boldness. Pray for open hearts, opportunity, and fruitfulness. Pray that they know how to relate to the felt needs in the culture.
We would be open to ministering outside of our comfort zone.
We will be planning and doing a lot of the women's retreat, pray I don't become a bulldozer and I help the team to duplicate going forward.
For revival in the land–Pray for God’s Spirit to move in Mexico.
No comments:
Post a Comment