Monday, February 2, 2015

Meet James Hershberger

James E Hershberger
Favorite Jelly Bean- Jelly belly's Cotton candy

What do I like to do in my spare time?  I enjoy bowling or golfing in my free time.

Who in the Bible do I relate to the most?  I would relate the best with Jeremiah.

Why are you going to Mexico City?  I feel like God has called me to go to Mexico City. I also feel like God is always working in different parts of the world, so I'm excited to see how He will blow my mind in Mexico City.

Pray that I would put all my faith and trust in our Lord. That I would be willing to step out of my comfort zone as well as health. Pray that the Holy Spirit would work through us and give us the right words to speak to the Mexican people.

——

No comments:

Post a Comment