Gregory David Stutzman
Fave jelly beans - strawberry
Free time - golf, bowl, watch Indians baseball, ride motorcycle
Person in The Bible I relate to - King David - He loved God and was a great king. He was far from perfect though. He committed some very bad sins, but God loved him and used him anyway because he repented.
Why go? Because I love the people of Mexico city. I have built some relationships and look forward to seeing them again and hopefully being able to communicate better with them this time. God also always works in my life and I grow spiritually when I go on this trip. I am super excited!
Prayer requests -
That I would be able to communicate with everyone in Spanish
That I would be open to what God wants from me
That we would be able to build relationships with the youth and impact the kingdom for Christ
That I would be able to communicate with everyone in Spanish
That I would be open to what God wants from me
That we would be able to build relationships with the youth and impact the kingdom for Christ

No comments:
Post a Comment