Lia Anne Hershberger is going to Mexico City!!! Finally! A little about me?
My favorite jelly bean...Well, Buttered Popcorn is my favorite Jelly Belly jelly bean flavor!
What do I like to do...In my free time I quite enjoy pursuing photography, napping, playing Minecraft, long boarding, hanging out at coffee shops, and procrastinating.
Who do I relate to in the bible...I really relate to Peter in the Bible, saying whatever comes to my mind, asking Jesus a ton of questions, trying to outdo myself in faith which never actually works, good thing we have g r a c e.
Why am I going on this trip...I'm going on this trip because it combines so many of my passions; God, youth, Hispanic culture, transformation, and new experiences.
Where I will need some prayer...I will act as a translator on this trip so I need a TON of prayer in that arena. Pray also that WE ALL, youth, church leaders, supporters, & GO team, catch a glimpse of the incredible grace of Jesus that is transforming each of us daily.

No comments:
Post a Comment