Saturday, January 31, 2015

Meet Hannah Lines

Meet Hannah Lines!!!

Favorite jelly Bean: Grape Starburst jelly bean

What do you do in your free time?
I love to spend time with my family and friends. I love watching movies, although I don't suggest letting me pick the movie (I always pick the worst ones!!). I enjoy trying new recipes and reading books.

Who do you relate to in the Bible?
 I would say that I relate to the Bible character Martha, from Luke 10:38-42. I have mainly been a task oriented person and preoccupied with the preparations. I am trying to be not be so distracted with the tasks and focus on the priority of the things most important to me.

Why are you going to Mexico City?
 I want to go to Mexico City because I want to experience the great things that God can accomplish though me on a missions trip. I want to create relationships with others who share the same passion of Jesus.

Prayers: I am asking prayers to relinquish control to God; control of being punctual and just going with the flow. 
I need prayers for accepting the Mexican culture and their way of life. 


Getting more and more excited each day!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! Proud of you--in your aim to relinquish control to His able Hands!

    ReplyDelete