Mariachi Video
Unlike most mission trips we are not physically building anything...the whole trip is all about relationships. I think the quickest and the best way is to pack 8 people in Gerardo's little car! Yep, lots of laughs, lots of love, and cutting the cheese!!! :-)
Several of our dinners out, I just said "how do you eat it?. that is how I want to it..." Carlos and Itzel helped me out a little bit and oh boy was it Deliciouso! I learned when you open the tortilla to put on salsa and when you just put it on the top. I love the salsa! I learned the phrase "mis labios están ardiendo" But I loved it and ate all 3 tacos the same! I had guava juice which was amazing! Lots of new experiences for my 4th trip...
After a long day...we made everyone a Jelly Bean Salvation Prayer gift and listened to Ricardo's testimony! Just loved this guy, his rawness and passion for Christ!
Here is the Jelly Bean Prayer (in English)
Red is for the blood He gave
Green is for the grass He made.
Yellow is or the sun so bright.
Orange is for the edge of night.
Black is for the sins we made.
White is for the grace He gave.
Purple is for His hour of sorrow.
Pink is for our new tomorrow.
Green is for the grass He made.
Yellow is or the sun so bright.
Orange is for the edge of night.
Black is for the sins we made.
White is for the grace He gave.
Purple is for His hour of sorrow.
Pink is for our new tomorrow.


No comments:
Post a Comment