Sunday, July 7, 2013

Quick summary of Campimento

Love love love...yep that about sums it up.
So much to say... we had a wonderful time playing with the kids, praying with the kids and leaders, worshiping God, and bring together.  There was only 10 kids at camp and initially I was bummed so many that I wanted to connect with BUT God knows exactly what we need...it was really one on one time and intimate.  We played a game of soccer between the Americans and the Mexicans....Americanos WON!!!  My favorite memory was last night Jafet wasnt tired and I was doing devotions...so I asked him if he wanted to join me.  YES!!  It was great we read several verses together and i asked him questions. God surely helped me out on many Spanish.  One of the verses was part of the devotion in the morning and we had discussed it. Loved our time as a group doing skits have some awesome videos.   Always hard to leave the kids and camp but excited for tonight we are going to dinner with hermini she used to go to crocimex.  I will write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment