Sunday, May 5, 2013

It is Official

It is official our Real Life Group is going to Mexico City July 5th -July 11th!  
Whoot, Whoot!  That is it and that is all!  
It has been a journey filled with prayer because as of Easter it didn't look remotely possible, but that is when God says I am the God of the impossible!  
It is hard to believe this will be my fourth trip to Mexico City. 

I will be traveling with seven other team members (as of now, hoping for more), from my small group, to Mexico City to work with Cocrisur.  Cocrisur is a very similar to a small group and is part of Crocimex Church. 

This trip is super special to me because I will be doing it with my most of my real life group.  While we will be doing the kids camp again this year we will also be helping the Mexican church reach out to those that are in their natural path, people they have a right of relationship with already.  We are hoping to host “block” parties in the neighborhood, and allow the Mexicans to further the relationships they already have.  At kids camp we will be in charge of crafts, games, a skit, and just general loving on the kids.    

I want to put together a support team of people who will be willing to pray for our team, give toward this project, or both.  We need lots of prayer!  Financially, I need to raise $1,500 to cover my expenses, as well as the cost of putting on the above programs in Mexico.  I am going to contribute 70% of my personal money, but I would like to raise the other funds.  I am hoping to raise the funds by July 1st.  All donations for this trip are tax deductible.

Thank you for considering being a part of my support team.
Mexico City July 2011 2-057.JPG
If you are interested in praying for us here is how you can pray:



·         Pray that God would be the ultimate leader of this trip and will lead us to serve and love well
·         Pray that any barriers preventing our team for sharing the love of Jesus would be removed
·         Pray that those we are serving will be open to receiving God’s love through our muffled Spanish
 and actions
·         Pray that as a team, we work well together, have tons of energy and are flexible in all circumstances

If you are interested in financially supporting my trip here is some important
information:
·        

 
Check should be made out to Grace Church, with Mexico City in the memo line.
 Please do not put my name.
·         Check should be mailed to me, 3320 Lenox Village dr #118 Fairlawn, OH 44333
to ensure it is applied correctly!


   

No comments:

Post a Comment