Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Meet Kristin Opsincs

Meet Kristin...
 
 
 
Favorite Spanish Phrase:  Estoy Listo! (I am Ready)

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor:  Black Cherry

Favorite Shoe to Wear: Toms

Why am I going to Mexico???  God calls us outside our comfort zone, and even though this is my fifth time to MC, speaking another language, being vulnerable is difficult for me...BUT I love seeing God shine through it all!  Plus, I have a passion for building relationships and for the people in Mexico City :-)   

God Moment: God is teaching me that world is full of constant pressure to reach/strive, and I NEED to learn how to rest?? 

Please Pray:  That as a group we allow ourselves to be vulnerable with each other, before God, and with the Mexicans.  Please also pray for protection from spiritual attack, that we remember the battle has already been won and we need to be in our armor ready for the battle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment